Middle School Activities
Our middle school programs will work to offer students a chance to be involved and feel connected to their school while developing a passion for activities.
We are constantly striving to offer unique and quality programming while raising expectations for students, coaches and staff. Our goal is to have all middle school students engaged in at least one extracurricular activity each year.
The following is a list of middle school activities and the grade levels that each is offered:
- Band – 6th thru 8th
- Drama – 6th thru 8th
- Orchestra – 6th thru 8th
- Vocal Music – 6th thru 8th
Other Activities and Clubs (varies by school)
- Journalism – 6th thru 8th
- Student Government – 6th thru 8th
- Debate – 6th thru 8th
- Cheerleading – 7th and 8th
- Sisters for Success – 6th thru 8th
- Brother to Brother – 6th thru 8th